Call the National Maternal Mental Health Hotline at 1-833-9-HELP4MOMS
- MGHP3 – Massachusetts General Hospital Postpartum Psychosis Project
- APP – Action on Postpartum Psychosis**
- Postpartum Support International (PSI) website – Learn More: Postpartum Psychosis
- MGHP3 Consult Line – Free consultations to medical providers caring for patients with postpartum psychosis
- PSI Provider Directory – Find trained perinatal mental health providers in the United States and Canada
- PSI Postpartum Psychosis Specialized Support Coordinators
- PSI Perinatal Psychiatric Consult Line – Available for medical professionals who have questions about the mental health care related to pregnant and postpartum patients and pre-conception planning
Is your family member or other caretakers in search of resources to process their own experience with your illness?
- PSI Online Peer Support Group: Support for Families Touched by Postpartum Psychosis
- APP: Postpartum Psychosis: A Guide for Partners**
APP – Action on Postpartum Psychosis is an organization that is based in the UK, and their website and guides often reference their own healthcare system, which is significantly different than the healthcare system in the United States.