Storytelling with The Moth
Please join Cherished Mom, PPP Awareness Day and The Moth for a unique storytelling experience / Únase para vivir una experiencia narrativa
This is our second year teaming up with The Moth Community Engagement team for Pregnancy and Postpartum Psychosis Awareness Day. Thank you to our sponsor organization, Cherished Mom, for making this event possible for the second year in a row!
This event will be captioned in Spanish; hosts and storytellers will be speaking in English.
Este es nuestro segundo año colaborando con The Moth para PPP Awareness Day (el Día de Concientización sobre la Psicosis durante el Embarazo y el Posparto). ¡Gracias a nuestra organización patrocinadora, Cherished Mom, por hacer posible este evento por segundo año consecutivo!
Este evento tendrá subtítulos en español; los anfitriones y los narradores hablarán en inglés.
Click on the event flyer below, or view all of our PPP Awareness Day 2023 EventBrite listings.
Even if you have not attended one of our gatherings, we hope the resources provided here are a useful introduction to the global pregnancy & postpartum psychosis (PPP) community and resources!
Questions or suggested additions? Reach out to Cheri – email@example.com
Stay In Touch With Organizers
PPP Lived Experience Peer Support Opportunities
- Postpartum Support International Online Support Meetings: (English only)
- PSI PPP Specialized Support Coordinators
- Action on Postpartum Psychosis: (English only)
- Facebook group: Pregnancy and Postpartum Psychosis Forum (aka PPP Forum) – open to those with direct lived experience and their loved ones
- Facebook group: PPP Activism and Advocacy – this group brings together those with lived experience and advocates; not closed peer support, but offers connection opportunities
- Postpartum Support International (based in US)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Postpartum Psychosis Project (MGHP3) (based in US)
- Maternal Mental Health Alliance (UK)
Building Community Connections
Community Mosaic Storytelling Project
We launched our Community Mosaic project as part of PPP Awareness Day 2023, and it will be an ongoing opportunity for PPP survivors to express their truth in many different mediums.