Virtual PPP Community Gatherings
There’s still time to reserve at spot in one of our 3 sessions! If you or your loved one has experienced psychosis during the perinatal period (pregnancy, birth, after loss, postpartum), please join us!
Click on the session flyers below, or view all of our PPP Awareness Day 2023 EventBrite listings.
Even if you have not attended one of our gatherings, we hope the resources provided here are a useful introduction to the global pregnancy & postpartum psychosis (PPP) community and resources!
Questions or suggested additions? Reach out to Cheri – email@example.com
Stay In Touch With Organizers
Connect With Session Facilitators
PPP Lived Experience Peer Support Opportunities
- Postpartum Support International Online Support Meetings: (English only)
- PSI PPP Specialized Support Coordinators
- Action on Postpartum Psychosis: (English only)
- Facebook group: Pregnancy and Postpartum Psychosis Forum (aka PPP Forum) – open to those with direct lived experience and their loved ones
- Facebook group: PPP Activism and Advocacy – this group brings together those with lived experience and advocates; not closed peer support, but offers connection opportunities
- Postpartum Support International (based in US)
- Massachusetts General Hospital Postpartum Psychosis Project (MGHP3) (based in US)
- Maternal Mental Health Alliance (UK)
Building Community Connections
There are several online lists of stories, articles, books, memoirs, etc written by those impacted by PPP.
Session Interaction Results
Where are you joining from?
How have you been affected by PPP?
How would you rank our four demands we've proposed?
Community Mosaic Storytelling Project
We launched our Community Mosaic project as part of PPP Awareness Day 2023, and it will be an ongoing opportunity for PPP survivors to express their truth in many different mediums.